ROMAN TOUCH

Sunday, January 11, 2015



Hi Loves. 

Today I won't be talking much.

With this outfit, I just wanted to add some drama to an otherwise simple outfit.


I wore: Black fringe top, blue floral top , black high-waist pants and ankle high gladiator sandals .


For as long as I can remember, I've always loved strappy sandals, but funny enough I've owned less than five pairs my entire life.


My hair was a little messy on this day, the wind kept blowing it away.....reminds me that I have to do something with my hair soon.


Love the prints on this top and the long sleeves...plus the fact that I got it for only Kshs 20.
Got the pants for Kshs 10, sweet deal.


Why the Title?
Well, these gladiator sandals had me feeling like I was from ancient Rome (too many movies)...that's why.

Fringe top - Thrifted
Blue print top - Gikomba
High waist pants - Thritfed.
Gladiator sandals - Bus station.

Have a great week ahead loves.
Thanks for stopping by.

XO
Linet

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Wow, looks great on you, love the color on your sweater for you ! xx

    www.thestylishcupcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow nice so nice, Check out mine :)

    ReplyDelete